Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cold War

Thoughts encircling me of a dark nature, hope is lost when she leaves through the portal to my soul into the cold harsh world that offers nothing but hate and decay. I long to protect, and feel again, but naught is left but a cold shell of a man, waiting in vain for his furnace to crackle to life and offer him warmth. A cold breeze whistles by...through...surrounds me. Cold lonely voices speak in distant tongues all longing for their loves to return, do I fight? or do I lay back and join the masses of lost souls forever searching... I will fight. I will fight for that which makes me whole, I will fight for whom warms my soul, I will fight for the light at the end of this darkness, I will fight for those who choose to give up, I will fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment